Cycle Count Records Via Cycle Count Open Interface MTL_CC_ENTRIES_INTERFACE Set To Approved Status
(Doc ID 415548.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MTL_CCEOI_PROCESS_PVT - INVVCCPB.pls - Package Body
MTL_CCEOI_PROCESS_PVT - INVVCCPS.pls - Package Specification
All cycle count entries are getting entered as "Approved" when created via the Cycle Count Open Interface even though cycle count was setup to require manual approval for a value range.
Cannot find anything to approve.
Set approval required for adjustments between positive 500 and negative 500 (+- 500) adjustment value.
Expect adjustments between 500 and -500 to require approval.
What is working
Working correctly for manual entries.
1. Inventory > Counting > Cycle Counting > Cycle Count (Menu)
2. Enter Cycle Count
3. Choose the Adjustments and ABC (Tab)
4. Enter Adjustment Value from/to.
5. Insert a record into the cycle count interface
6. Run the cycle count import.
7. Inventory > Counting > Cycle Counting > Approve Counts (Menu)
8. Query Cycle Count
9. See no entries requiring approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document