''Suggested Overall Rating'' is blank In ''Give Final Ratings'' Page
(Doc ID 415859.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Talent Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect to get a value for the "Suggested Overall rating" field on page "Give Final Ratings : Main Appraiser.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a fast formula of type "Appraisal Objective Line Score"
2. Create an Objective template with the following information
Rating Scale Type : Fast Formula based Line Scoring
Performance Scale : Yours
Total Score : The fastformula just created in 1.
3. Create an Appraisal template with the following information :
One Final Rating Scale
Appraisal Total Score Formula : the seeded one : SUM_COMP_AND_OBJ
Check Assess Objectives
Objectives template : Select the template created in 2.
4. Create an appraisal within objectives
5. Rate Objectives so you will have a score for each one.
6. Go to the Give Final Ratings Page.
See the Suggested Overall Rating field is Blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document