Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Talent Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect to get a value for the "Suggested Overall rating" field on page "Give Final Ratings : Main Appraiser.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a fast formula of type "Appraisal Objective Line Score"
2. Create an Objective template with the following information
Rating Scale Type : Fast Formula based Line Scoring
Performance Scale : Yours
Total Score : The fastformula just created in 1.
3. Create an Appraisal template with the following information :
One Final Rating Scale
Appraisal Total Score Formula : the seeded one : SUM_COMP_AND_OBJ
Check Assess Objectives
Objectives template : Select the template created in 2.
4. Create an appraisal within objectives
5. Rate Objectives so you will have a score for each one.
6. Go to the Give Final Ratings Page.
See the Suggested Overall Rating field is Blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms