OEXOEORD: Cannot Apply Charges To Order Header as it Errors With APP-ONT-251455
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
On 184.108.40.206 in Test:
When attempting to select a Charge Name from the drop down (LOV)
the following error occurs:
APP-ONT-251455: Changes in order level charges will not be applied because all the order lines are
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Navigation: Orders,Returns>Sales Orders
1) Create new order or copy order - Order in entered status
2) At Order Header level, click 'Actions'
3) Select 'Charges'
4) 'Charges' form opens, first field on first line is 'Charge Name'
5) Try to select a Charge Name from the drop down (LOV) and see error
Due to this issue, users cannot apply freight charges at Order Header level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms