French Order Release Screen Set Tabs Are Not Navigable
(Doc ID 416960.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
On Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) v5.5 CU2:
When you have User Preference setup with language=FR/country=Canada, Order Releases cannot be edited because you can no longer move from tab to tab.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click: Gestion des Commandes (Order Management).
2. Click: Relache de commandes (Order Release).
3. Click: Relache de commandes (Order Release).
4. Edit any of the Order Releases.
5. Click on any of the tabs: Unité d'expédition / Ligne d'article / Contraintes.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot navigate through the Order Release screen via tabs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|