RCVRCERC: Transacting A Kanban Item Receipts Does Not Have A Default Locator
(Doc ID 417401.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts GUI
When receiving a PO in Enter Receipts form, the locator that is on the Kanban card does not default on that form. The subinventory does, but not the locator.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a pull sequence and generate card
2) Replenish the card. The card will go from New to Empty status and requisition is created
3) Run Requisition Import to create the requisition.
4) Auto-create a PO from this requisition.
5) Approve the PO.
6) Query the PO in Enter Receipts form.
Due to this users are unable to use express receipt for kanban items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!