Bills Receivable Transaction Form Issue: Quick Assign Incorrectly Includes Disputed Transactions
(Doc ID 417682.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARBRMAIN.FMB - Bills Receivable Transactions
Oracle Receivables (AR): Receipts Workbench Information Center > Note 417682.1
In the Bills Receivable transaction form, when invoking Quick Assign, even when you uncheck the Disputed Transactions check box, the process continues to include disputed transactions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Create several transactions for a customer with a Drawee site, ensure that you are specifying a Bills Receivable payment method
- Navigation: Transactions > Account Details
- Query up one of the transactions created above and put a dispute amount. This makes the transaction disputed.
- Navigation: Bills Receivable > Transactions
- Enter header information then click on Quick Assign
- In the Include section, uncheck the Disputed Transactions checkbox
- Click Assign button
- Review the transactions included and note that the transaction with the disputed amount was pulled in
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!