Last updated on MARCH 25, 2011
Applies to:Oracle HCM Common Architecture - Version: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-Mar-2011
On 11.5.10 in Production and Test:
Find that when uploading salary details using Web ADI, the salary component details are not
being uploaded even though the upload is successful.
Expect all the columns associated with a successful upload to be available.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. NL HRMS Manager/ people/ salary management
2. Query using the required query details to obtain a list of salaries for update
3. Enter the details (changes to spreadsheet) related to the salary update.
4. Upload the data through Web ADI
5. Review salary detail through the application NL HRMS Manager
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms