Scheduled Ship Date And Requested Date Are Defaulting To Sysdate
(Doc ID 417870.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 184.108.40.206 to 11.5.10.CU2 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
Pick Release Rules defined without any dates are populating the scheduled ship and requested ship dates. In the Release Sales Order Form, select one of these Release rules, end dates/to date is defaulting to system date for both the scheduled ship and requested dates. It is expected that the end date should also be blank, as setup in the pick release rule.
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Define > Setup > Rules > Define Release Rules
4. After rule has been defined
5. Shipping > Transactions
6. Release Sales Order
7. Enter that Release Rule
8. Note that the dates are populated with the Sysdate
9. The user then must null out these date values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document