Scheduled Ship Date And Requested Date Defaulting To Sysdate
(Doc ID 417870.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 11.5.10.CU2 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:WSHFSTRX.FMB - Shipping Transactions Form
Pick Release Rules defined without any dates are populating the scheduled ship and requested ship dates. In the Release Sales Order Form, select one of these Release rules, end dates/to date is defaulting to system date for both the scheduled ship and requested date.
It is expected that the end dates should also be blank, as setup in the picking release rule.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
3. Define > Setup > Rules > Define Release Rules
4. After rule has been defined
5. Transactions> Release Sales Order
6. Enter that Release Rule
7. Note that the dates are populated with Sysdate
8. The user then must null out the dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document