Unable to Ship Confirm a delivery line that has been picked but has no delivery id
(Doc ID 417915.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
Find that when an order is booked, the problematic order line is awaiting shipping, the delivery on this order is staged (it has been pick released), but there is no delivery id for this delivery. Customer cannot ship confirm this order without a delivery id.
Expect to be able to ship confirm and close this order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to shipping->transactions
3. Find deliveries for the problematic order
4. Observe that there is a delivery detail for this order and that the status is staged, but there is no delivery id.
5. Attempt to ship confirm this order. Ship Confirm fails for lack of a delivery id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document