Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to hide the Salary tab in the Employee screen through Form personalization, on reopening the form the tab always reappears. The client is requesting to have the salary tab hidden for certain HR responsibilities.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate: US HRMS Manager > Enter & Maintain > Assignment
- Help > Diagnostics > Personalize > Custom Code
- Add you condition, save and close.
- Return to the assignment screen and the salary tab is hidden.
- Log out and login again.
- The salary tab reappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms