Unable To Cancel Rejected Purchase Order
(Doc ID 418943.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel rejected Purchase Order, the following error occurs:
Please undo the changes to the document in the current revision
before taking the cancel action.
Cause: You are trying to cancel a document that has been altered since its last archived
Action: You must first undo the changes before you can cancel the document.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and approve Purchase Order
2. Modify the quantity on the PO line.
3. Revision is incremented, status goes to Requires Reapproval.
4. Submit for approval by forwarding to approval.
5. Approval rejects the PO.
6. The changes done on step 2 will not be archived.
7. Attempt to cancel the PO
8. Error will be generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document