Service: Impact of checking Visible, Updatable flags for USER under 'Hierarchy Type Access Level' for profile 'Service: Default Service Request Type'
(Doc ID 419719.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Service when using Application Developer to change settings for following profile option:
Service: Default Service Request Type
What is the impact if the Visible, Updatable flags are checked at USER level?
Responsibility: Application Developer
1. Query for User Profile Name: "Service: Default Service Request Type"
2. Goto Hierarchy Type Access Level
3. See that for USER, the following checkboxes are unchecked:
4. Now for USR, check following checkboxes
5. Under USER ACCESS, also ensure following checkboxes are checked:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document