Team Member Vacancy Security is not Enforced
(Doc ID 419838.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vacancy security has been set up using Team Only Access. However, a user who does not form part of the team can query and update that vacancy.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager.
2. Create Vacancy with Vacancy manager as an arbitrary employee. Assign Team Security Method, specify another arbitrary employee as a recruiter and team member.
3. Submit the vacancy for approval/approve.
4. Login as iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager for an employee not specified as part of the team.
5. Vacancy can be queried and updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document