Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vacancy security has been set up using Team Only Access. However, a user who does not form part of the team can query and update that vacancy.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager.
2. Create Vacancy with Vacancy manager as an arbitrary employee. Assign Team Security Method, specify another arbitrary employee as a recruiter and team member.
3. Submit the vacancy for approval/approve.
4. Login as iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager for an employee not specified as part of the team.
5. Vacancy can be queried and updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms