How To Enable Apache, OC4J and OPMN Logging In Oracle E-Business Suite R12
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-Apr-2017
This note describes the following:
1. Oracle Applications R12 logging essentials.
2. Log files types.
3. Log files locations.
4. Steps to enable Apache logging.
5. Steps to enable OC4J logging.
6. Steps to enable OPMN logging.
7. Components (Services) Status & Logs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms