How To Enable Apache, OC4J and OPMN Logging In Oracle E-Business Suite R12
(Doc ID 419839.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-Apr-2017
This note describes the following:
1. Oracle Applications R12 logging essentials.
2. Log files types.
3. Log files locations.
4. Steps to enable Apache logging.
5. Steps to enable OC4J logging.
6. Steps to enable OPMN logging.
7. Components (Services) Status & Logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!