Cannot Define An Organization Hierarchy With A List Of Operating Units
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-Jan-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
On 188.8.131.52 in Production:
Find when trying to create an Organization Hierarchy, there are no Organization Units available to be added
to the Hierarchy.
Expect to be able to query the 6 defined Organizations and to be able to add to them to the Hierarchy.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Organization Hierarchy window.
2. In the Name field, enter a name that identifies this organization hierarchy for Internet
Expenses Audit, for example, OIE Audit Hierarchy.
3. Navigate to the Version Number field and accept the default value 1.
4. Enter a value in the Version Date From field.
5. In the Organization Name field, query the operating unit that you want to include in the
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create Organization Hierarchy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms