Table Fnd_env_context Growing Very Fast
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-AUG-2012***
Checked for Relevance on 07-01-2014
1. Table FND_ENV_CONTEXT has a current size of 399MB.
2. Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data (FNDCPPUR) is run daily with parameters:
ALL, Age, 35, , , , , , , , , Y, Y)
However, there is still old concurrent requests data in that table.
3. This is causing the tablespace APPS_TS_TX_DATA to grow very fast.
The Data from FND_ENV_CONTEXT should be purged
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data (FNDCPPUR) daily:
(parameters: ALL, Age, 35, , , , , , , , , Y, Y)
2. Check the tablespace APPS_TS_TX_DATA
3. Check the table FND_ENV_CONTEXT.
Due to this issue, server space is being filled up too quickly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms