Last updated on JULY 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version: 12.0.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance
On R12 Find that after registering a new supplier contact and then logging in as the new supplier,
the user cannot access the Sourcing homepage.
Expect that all new suppliers will be able to access the sourcing homepage after selecting the sourcing homepage link
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a User with Suppier User Administration privilege
2. Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility:
Supplier User Creation Register -> Supplier User
Example: Supplier User Name : email@example.com
3. Change the password of the supplier user at System Administrator
System Administrator Responsibility:
(N) Security -> User -> Define.
Search the supplier user created in step 2 and change the password.
4. Login as new supplier user and try to navigate to the 'Sourcing Home Page'.
- The page will not open after clicking on the Sourcing Home Page Link.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms