What Are The Setups Necessary To Release An Item From The Advanced Supply Chain Planning Into Purchasing?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-OCT-2013***
What are the necessary steps to setup an Item so it appears in the Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Planner's Workbench - and can be released into Purchasing as a Requisition and then have the Requisition automatically created into a Purchase Order?
The Solution below contains the following steps to achieve this Goal. Click on any of the links below to go directly to a specific step.
Summary of Steps
Part 1 - ASCP Item to Purchasing Requisition
- Step 1-Create the Item
- Step 2-Enter a Forecast Set
- Step 3-Create the Master Demand Schedule
- Step 4-Run the Collection
- Step 5-Enter the Plan
- Step 6-Run the Supply Chain Planning Process
- Step 7-Locate the Requisition
Part 2 - Setup Sourcing to Automatically Create a Purchase Order from the Requisition
- Step 8-Create the Supplier
- Step 9-Create the Quote
- Step 10-Create the ASL
- Step 11-Enter the Sourcing Rule
- Step 12-Assign Sourcing Rule/Assignment Set
- Step 13-Modify the Createpo Workflow
- Step 14-Modify the Requisition Workflow
- Step 15-Supply/Demand Plan
- Step 16-Find the Requisition
- Step 17-Find the Purchase Order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms