Close Enrollments Process Failing When Submitted With Person Selection Rule
(Doc ID 420551.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting the Close Enrollments Process with a person selection rule, the process is failing with the following error:
Cause: The procedure ben_close_enrollment.process has created an error at Step Removing batch ranges.
Fail in ben_close_enrollment.process while Removing batch ranges
No Primary assignment found for this Person ID : 436664.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit the Close Enrollment Process with the following parameters:
- Effective Date = 02/05/2007
- Program Name = Active Benefits Program
- Person Selection Rule = OAB_OPEN_LE_PER_RULE
- Validate = Commit - Database will be updated
- Audit Log Flag = No
- Action item Effective Date = 02/05/2015
- Close Action Items Flag = Yes
- Close Mode = Normal Close
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!