GLXJEENT: After Journal Approval the Delete Journal is Still Enabled
(Doc ID 420575.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
However, it does not actually allow the delete.
Steps to recreate:
- Enter a Journal.
- Submit it for approval.
- The supervisor approves it.
- Check the journal. The delete button appears to be active.
- Click the Delete button - it asks if you want to delete the journal, click yes and it does not do anything.
- Requery the same Journal.
- The delete icon is not available anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document