Retry Activities in Error Concurrent Request to resolve OM Workflow errors
(Doc ID 420748.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run OM or Shipping Execution concurrent processes, and workflow errors are present in line or header workflow, the process may fail with many different error messages. A very common example is the error error message:
ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance 'SHIP_LINE' is not a notified activity for item OEOL/<order line number> in Package OE_Delayed_Requests_PVT Procedure Process_Request_Pvt
which may occur while running Interface Trip Stop in Shipping Execution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to whatever concurrent request needs to be run.
3. Input required parameters.
4. When the process completes, review its log file to see the error messages
5. Review the Sales Order Analyzer and/or Order Management Analyzer output to see that workflow errors occurred in the line workflows for order or header lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document