Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-Sep-2016
When attempting to run OM or Shipping Execution concurrent processes, and workflow errors are present in line or header workflow, the process may fail.with many different error messages. A very common example is the error error message: "ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance 'SHIP_LINE' is not a notified activity for item OEOL/<order line number> in Package OE_Delayed_Requests_PVT Procedure Process_Request_Pvt" which may occur while running Interface Trip Stop in Shipping Execution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management super user
2. Navigate to whatever concurrent request needs to be run.
3. Input required parameters.
4. When the process completes, review its log file to see the error messages
5. Review the HTMomse11i report and see that workflow errors occurred in the line workflows for order or header lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms