Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5, when attempting to look up shipment cost details by editing the cost on a shipment that has more than 100 order release lines, only 100 order release lines are displayed. The same issue happens on the Invoice Line Item as well
Expect that all Order Release lines are displayed
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an Order Release with more than 100 Order Release lines.
2. Build the Order Release into a shipment.
3. Go into the Shipment Financials tab and edit the cost on the shipment. Click on the drop down and only 100 order release lines are shown
4. Create an Invoice on the shipment and go up to the Line item tab and edit the cost to see the details.
5. Click on the Order Release Line drop-down and there will be only 100 lines that are displayed
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view all order release lines attached to the shipment or Invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms