Purchase Requisitions Are Not Getting Self Approved In Approval Management Engine (AME)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Requisitions are not getting Self Approved when AME is used
Expected to self approve when the owner can approve flag is set to Yes
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Raise a Purchase Requisition for $500 through iProcurement by logging into User 'A'.
2) Start the checkout process
3) In the Step2 of the checkout process, the requisition 'B' is listed as the Approver
1) The "Owner Can Approve" attribute/checkbox in the Document Type Setup is enabled for the
2) Created two employees 'A' and 'B'
3) Employee 'B' has been assigned the Job 'VP'
4) Employee 'A' has been assigned the Job 'Manager'
- Assigned 'B' as the supervisor of 'A'
5) Approval Authority for the Job - Manager set as 2 (Job Definition Form)
6) Approval Authority for the Job - VP set as 3 (Job Definition Form)
7) Defined Conditions
- 0 < Requisition_Total <= 1000
- 1000 < Requisition_Total <= 10000
8) Created Rules
- 0 to 1000, Action: Require Approval from at least Job Level2
- 1000 to 10000, Action: Require Approval from at least Job Level3
9) Given the Top_Supervisor_id
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms