Error trying to compile Formula into the data base
(Doc ID 421048.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to generate a formula for a compensation plan the following error is encountered:
expressions are valid. A performance measure may also be required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(R) Incentive Compensation Super User
(N) Incentive > Expressions
- Create an Input expression with embedded DB function like NVL:
- Create an Output expression
- Create a performance expression
- Validate the previous expressions
(N) Incentive > Formula
- Assign the input, output and performance expressions to a formula.
- Generate the formula
Error is encountered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document