Service Contracts Program to Process Suppress Credits Errors: Insert Failed IN ARFEEDER MAIN_CUR_EXCEPTION
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 12-Sep-'14
The "Service Contracts Program to Process Suppress Credits" is failing with following errors and not generating credits.
OKS_ARFEEDER_PUB.Get_REC_FEEDER => Insert Failed IN ARFEEDER MAIN_CUR_EXCEPTION
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Renew any contract which is generated from OM integration.
2. Bill and invoice the contract.
3. Terminate the contract with suppress credit check box checked.
4. Run Service Contracts Program to Process Suppress Credits
5. Credit did not get generated... and get the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms