Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199
This problem can occur on any platform.
Checked for relevance on 21-Oct-2009.
ARXTWMAI - Credit Transactions
-Unposted Items Report from GL Transfer Program shows the following error:
The revenue distributions for this transaction has not been generated by the Revenue Recognition program.
-Steps to Reproduce the issue.
1. Set the profile "AR:Use Invoice Accounting for Credit Memos"=Yes for the
2. Create an Invoice with Invoicing Rule - "In Advance"
3. Assign "2months" Accounting Rule for the Invoice line.
4. Save and complete the invoice.
5. Go to Actions -Credit
6. On the Credit Transactions form, select Rules Method- "Unit"
7. Click on Credit Balance.
8. Go to credit Lines and click on Dristributions
8. No distribution record, but the class field is highlighted.
9. Select Revenue for Class and enter 0% and save. (For Customer, the user thinks this as mandatory and enters this info)
10. Complete the credit memo.
11. Navigate to Interfaces-General Ledger and run GL Interface and verify the error in Unposted Items Report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms