Update Person Address Shows Garbage When Using Chinese Language
(Doc ID 421829.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales Online - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 126.96.36.199 in Production:
update person address shows garbage character.
The address and city detail should show proper value in the simplified chinese.
Should not have Garbage characters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the marketing application
2. Navigate to the Audience tab > Person subtab
3. Create a new person, input person's address
4. Choose Province's LOV (Simplified Chinese)
5. Return to the record, the address 1, address 2 and city showed garbage.
Input Province without switch to Torch to query for the existing LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document