Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 12-July-2016***
On 22.214.171.124 in Production:
Although Profile option, 'INV: Allow Expense to Asset Transfer', is set to 'NO' 'Expense subinventory' is displayed in 'Return Material to Inventory' page
'Expense subinventory' should not be displayed in 'Subinventory' LOV in 'Return Material To Inventory' page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Profile option 'INV: Allow Expense to Asset Transfer' = No
2. Responsibility : EAM Super User
3. Stores > Return Material To Inventory > find one of Work Orders >
4. Click 'Subinventory' LOV > Expense subinventory is displayed.
5. In this case, 'Expense subinventory' should not displayed in 'Subinventory' LOV
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms