Projects LOV is Empty, When Assigning A Resource in 'Add Administrative Assignment'
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Resource Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no projects in Projects LOV when trying to add Administrative Assignment for a resource.
the issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. I go to responsibility Resource Manager
2 Go to Projects: Resources: Resources
3. I select one of my resources (by clicking on one of their names)
4. Press button 'Add administrative Assignment'
5. In the field 'Project Number' I go to the search Icon
6. I fill in '%' and search
7. Result is: No Items found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms