Projects LOV is Empty When Assigning A Resource in 'Add Administrative Assignment'
(Doc ID 422655.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Resource Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are no projects in Projects LOV when trying to add Administrative Assignment for a resource.
the issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Resource Manager
2. Go to Projects: Resources: Resources
3. Select one of the resources (by clicking on one of their names)
4. Press button 'Add administrative Assignment'
5. In the field 'Project Number' I go to the search Icon
6. Fill in '%' and search
7. Result is: No Items found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document