Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A contract is not picked up by Service Contracts Main Billing, even though it qualifies in terms of dates and the billing schedule.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Service Contracts Manager
2. Navigation: Requests > New request
- Enter Service Contracts Main Billing
- Enter the appropriate billing parameters, run the report for the specific contract.
3. Run the concurrent request
- the program log file shows that no records were processed
- the service contract record is not in the ra_interface_lines_all table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms