Re-releasing Order Releases That Is Attached To Milestone Monitors Fails to Create Order Release
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.0, Re-releasing Order Releases that are attached to milestone monitors throws the following errors:
Could not find monitorProfile for ORDER RELEASE.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an agent that listens for an Order base creation and that triggers a custom event for each related Order Release
2. Create a Milestone Template that listens for this custom event and attaches a milestone monitor to the Order Release for which the custom event was released.
3. Create another agent that listens for the Order Modification that triggers the action to delete the existing order release and re-release the Order Release.
4. Process an Order and Auto Release it.
5. Make sure that the milestone monitor is attached to the Order Release.
6. Then process an Order Base modification - and verify the logs to see that the modification fails because the application still refers to the milestone monitor that was attached to the deleted Order Release.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot process order updates on Order Releases that are attached to Milestone monitors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms