Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:QPXPRDPL.FMB - Define Price Lists
-- Problem Statement:
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
Find after end dating an item on the price list, cannot add the same item
back to the price list with a new price. System hung and session had to be
terminated. The following error was shown when this was attempted a
The price list line effectivity dates overlap with another line having effective start date = 06-APR-0 and end date = (blank).
Expect to be able to add the item and its new price on the price list
as the previous line for this item on this price list is now end dated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager or Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to: Price List > Price List Setup
3. End date the line for the item
4. Try to add a line for same item that was end dated
5. System hangs - terminate session
6. Go back in and try again to add the line for the same item that was end dated
The message above is shown.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot change the price of an item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms