FTE Factor not Calculating Correctly for Part-Time Salaries
(Doc ID 423174.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 188.8.131.52 in Production:
Employees working less than 40 hours should have their salary calculated using their working hours / FTE. This is not the case as all employees are being calculated with a FTE Factor of 1 (fulltime). In addition setup a new Salary Basis for Period to Calculate Annual Salary with a
lower annualisation factor. This had no effect as the same figure was calculated. Setup is as per <Note 389905.1>.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Application Administrator > Profile
- Update the profile HR: FTE Factor at application level to Budget Full Time Equivalent
- Changed responsibility to US Super HRMS Manager > Other Definitions > User Profile Options this Option appears with these values
- Enter and Maintain > Call up Employee > Assignment
- Standard Conditions tab
- Working hours = 36,
- Frequency = Week
- Others button > Budgets
- Value .9
- Unit Full Time Equivalent
- Salary button
- FTE Factor = 1 not .9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document