Cannot Manually Edit the Pricing Adjustments on a Service Contract
(Doc ID 427299.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that users cannot manually edit the Pricing Adjustments on a Service Contract.
1. (R) Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Define Modifier
3. Enter the Modifier screen.
4. Examine field UPDATED_FLAG and setup to Y
5. (R) Service Contract manager
6. (N) Tools > Pricing Adjustment
7. Select the above modifier
8. All fields are disabled and the manually adjustment in not possible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document