Orders Created In Quotes Create Contracts With Multiple Service Lines
(Doc ID 427518.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a quote for multiple quantities of a serviceable product and another line for a service for the
products. Create an order from this quote and ship the product. The Service Agreement that is generated has multiple contract lines, each with one subline.
Create a sales order to perform the same function. The Service Agreement consists of a single
contract line with multiple sublines, one for each product that was sold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a quote using the Oracle Quoting application.
2. Add a line for multiple quantities of a serviceable product.
3. Add a line for a service.
4. Create an order from the quote.
5. Ship the order and fulfill the line for the service.
6. Run Order Capture Integration.
7. Query the contract that is created from the quote. There are multiple service lines, one for each
product that was sold.
8. Create a sales order to perform the same function, shipping multiple quantities of a product.
Ship the product and run Order Capture Integration.
9. Query the contract that is created from the order. There is a single service line. There are multiple
sublines, one for each product that was sold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document