Descriptive Flexfields Not Updateable From a Read-Only Service Contracts Responsibility
(Doc ID 427828.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Sep-2014***
In Service Contracts the Responsibility of Service User bring up to view or even update a descriptive flex-field that has been created at the contract header level.
Expect that all users should be able to enter flex field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility of Service Contracts Manager
1.Navigation Launch Contract
2. Bring up a recent contract
3. Within the service contract the descriptive flex-field is required.
4. It allows for search and choose.
Then in the Responsibility Service Contracts User
1. Navigate to Launch Contract
2. Bring up a recent Contract
3. Go to the descriptive flex fields as its required to be reviewed
4. It Does not allow the user to enter in the flex field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|