Opportunity Simple Search Works In Reverse for Status Category
(Doc ID 427854.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10. in Production:
Oracle Sales Opportunity Simple Search is working reverse.
When selecting closed Opportunities from the Status category, it will list all open Opportunities
Expect you will get all closed rather than open Opportunities to appear
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Sales User responsibility
2. Click on the Opportunities link from the Sales Dashboard
3. Select the "Simple Search" button
4. Choose "Closed" LOV option for "Status Category"
5. Select "A%%" for "Opportunity Name"
You will get all open opportunities listed starting with name A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document