Service: LOV For Profile: "Service: Default Service Request Type" Is Empty
(Doc ID 428076.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting the value for the following profile option:
Why does the list of values not show any values, even though a new Service Request Type has just been created and attached to correct business process?
Service: Default Service Request Type (or) INC_DEFAULT_INCIDENT_TYPE
Responsibility: Customer Support
Navigation: Others > Profile Option Values
(R) Customer Support
(N) Setup > Service Request > Request Types
(N) Setup > Definitions
2. Attach new Type to Business Process: Customer Support
3. Go to Customer Support : Setup > Installed Base > Business Process
4. Query for 'Customer Support' business process
5. See that the 'Service Request' Flag is checked, so SR type should appear in any profile LOV for Default SR types
6. Query for profile : 'Service: Default Service Request Type'
7. The LOV is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document