Modifier Gets Applied During Re-pricing Of the Line Even After End-Dating The Line Qualifier
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:QPXPRMLS.FMB - Modifier Details
FORM:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
Checked for relevance on 15-JAN-2014
*** Checked for relevance on 29-OCT-2008 ***
*** Checked for relevance on 09-AUG-2012 ***
-- Problem Statement:
An active Modifier has Line Qualifiers for several Customers. The Qualifier Line for a Customer was end-dated on 25-Jan-07, but the Modifier still gets applied for that Customer.
- Issue happens to Sales Orders which were entered earlier when Qualifier was active but Order Lines are not yet Picked or Shipped.
- Re-pricing happens after Order Line is Picked, Shipped, Interfaced to OM. From the 'View Adjustments' screen on the order organizer (OEXOEORD), for the Order Line, it shows the Modifier
applied on it, although it's Qualifier is end-dated.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter Sales Order for a Customer and Book it.
2. End-date the Qualifier on a Modifier which is applicable to the above Sales Order Line. Make sure the Qualifier is for Customer Qualifier Attribute.
3. Pick Release the Order Line.
4. Ship Confirm
5. Run Interfaces
6. Run 'Workflow Background Process'.
Notice that the Modifier with End-dated Qualifier is still applied on the Sales Order line.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, there are obvious implications on the business if pricing modifiers continue to get applied in spite of being end-dated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms