The Performance When Looking For Available Transactions Is Slow
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Even after having applied <
the performance in the PRODUCTION environment has not significantly improved.
It can still take up to 30 secs to find transactions available for reconciliation.
Expect that it takes less than 30 seconds
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
2. Find Bank Statements window appears. Click Find button.
3. Reconcile Bank Statements window appears.
4. Select any of the many bank statements and click Review button (bottom right).
5. Bank Statement appears. Click Lines button (bottom right).
6. Find Lines window appears. Click Find (don't bother entering any search criteria).
7. Select any of the lines that appears and copy (CTRL-C) the amount that is in the Amount field.
8. Click Available button (bottom right).
9. Find Transactions window appears. Paste the amount into the Amount field.
10. Choose to look for detail and check the Receipt checkbox
11. Click Find button
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are getting frustrated with the time it takes to complete the
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms