R11i:CE:The Performance when Looking for Available Transactions from the Bank Statement Lines window is Slow
(Doc ID 428954.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 in Production:
Even after having applied <patch 5043146>ONE OFF/BACKPORT REQUEST FOR BUG 4909679 (and prereq bug 4659922) to get CEXCABMR.fmb version 115.476 ,
the performance in the PRODUCTION environment has not significantly improved.
It can still take up to 30 secs to find transactions available for reconciliation.
Expect that it takes less than 30 seconds
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bank Statements > Bank Statements and Reconciliation.
2. Find Bank Statements window appears. Click Find button.
3. Reconcile Bank Statements window appears.
4. Select any of the many bank statements and click Review button (bottom right).
5. Bank Statement appears. Click Lines button (bottom right).
6. Find Lines window appears. Click Find (don't bother entering any search criteria).
7. Select any of the lines that appears and copy (CTRL-C) the amount that is in the Amount field.
8. Click Available button (bottom right).
9. Find Transactions window appears. Paste the amount into the Amount field.
10. Choose to look for detail and check the Receipt checkbox
11. Click Find button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document