APP-PAY-06519: You cannot cancel this termination as future dated payroll actions exist after the actual termination date
(Doc ID 429279.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 11.5.9 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.9 in Production:
When attempting to perform a reverse termination using the End Employment form. However, an error
message is displayed when the Reverse Termination button is clicked, and the transaction did not
the following error occurs:
CUS 3/19 UNABLE TO REVERSE TERMINATE EMPLOYEE WHO IS FINAL CLOSED
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon to HR responsibility
2. Navigate to People>Enter and Maintain
3. Click 'No' when prompted to change effective date
4. Query the terminated employee
5. Click on the Others button
6. Select End Employment from the list
7. Click on Reverse Termination button
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot pay for the Employee in error as cannot End Employment of him.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document