Event Schedule Roster Showing Duplicate Records Imported By The Event Registration Import
(Doc ID 429403.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Marketing - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.0 [Release 11.5 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
amsListImpDtailMain.jsp, amsEvntSchedRegtMain.jsp, amsListImpRevMain.jsp
Event Registration import is importing duplicate records that appear on the Event Schedule roster.
Steps To Reproduce
- Create CSV file that contains
- first name, last name, address1, city, postal code, country, email address, source code.
- Create Import
- Navigation: Audience Dashboard > Import
- Select Event Registrations
- Click on Next
- Enter Import name and upload csv file
- Map the fields and import it.
- Check Import
- Navigation: Marketing Online Super User > Events > Event Schedules
- Query Event Schedule and click on Roster
- The registrants imported from the CSV file will appear
- Repeat Import process using the same file
- Re-query the Event Schedule roster and the registrants appear twice, no dedupe has been completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document