Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Feb-2016***
How does one get the 'Unit Selling Price' for a configured * Item to roll up and display in the sales order form?
1. Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders'
3. Enter the order header
4. Navigate to the line and enter the ATO Model Line (price is zero)
5. Click Configurator button and select the components for the ATP model
6. Now the components display with a 'Unit Selling Price' in the sales order form
7. Configure and Create the Configured * Item > Price is still 0 on the line
8. Create a work order for the * Item by progressing the line
9. Issue the components to the work order
10. Compete the Discrete Job to create the * Item
11. Now the * Item is ready to be shipped, but the price has not rolled up from the components to the * Item. It still shows 'Unit Selling Price' = 0 in the sales order form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms