Address On Contact Doesnt Appear if Purpose is not entered.
(Doc ID 430566.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11 in Production:
Find that the Contact Address without purpose is not getting created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Sales User (ASN)
2. Click on Sales Dashboard
3. Click on customers short cut
4. Click on any customer, if you have a territory or search for any customer and click on the link.
5. Click on create contact under customer
6. Add name, address1 (mandatory field) city, state etc.
7. Don't add the address purpose (this is a non-mandatory field).
8. Save the contact.
9. Open the contact the address is no longer visible through the page or anywhere else.
10. Repeat the same but add an address purpose.
11. Now save it and you will see the address on the contact.
The address purpose field is a non-mandatory field and cannot be made mandatory through personalization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document