Can'T Eliminate Resource/Overhead Association From Frozen Cost Type
(Doc ID 431433.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot remove resource/overhead association from Frozen cost type.
Had associated some overheads with a resource and ran a cost update to frozen. It was later
decided that we did not want some of these overheads associated with the resource. We deleted the
overheads from pending, ran a cost update, but the overheads were not deleted from frozen cost type.
Expect overhead deleted from Frozen cost type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a resource
2. Associate 4 over heads to the resource in pending cost type
3. Run cost rollup and cost update updating overheads
4. Frozen cost type now has these 4 overheads associated with this resource
5. Delete 2 of these overheads from the pending cost type
6. Rolled/update cost updating overheads
7. Frozen still has all 4 overheads associated with the resource
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document