Why Is Receipt Tolerance Not Considered And Over Receipt Quantity Is Allowed?
(Doc ID 433373.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
While creating a receipt, it is found that the tolerance is not accounted and over receipt quantity can be received.
1. Create a PO with line quantity = 10, shipment quantity = 10.
At shipment Receiving Controls -> Over Receipt Tolerance:
More tab from Shipments shows:
Receipt Close Tolerance = 0
Invoice Close Tolerance = 0
2. Navigate to the Enter Receipts form.
3. Query the PO and note that the line to be received comes in with '0' quantity
4. Enter a quantity to be received, like qty = 20 and save.
5. Receipt number is issued, no errors are received.
Note: There is no pop message/warning about over receipt tolerance.
6. Navigate to the PO Summary form and query the PO shipment.
Shipment is 'Closed for Receiving', quantity Ordered = 10, quantity Received = 20
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!