WICMLP: WIP Mass Load Fails With 'Invalid Or Missing WIP Accounting Class' Or Wip Accounting Class (WAC) Disappears When Entering a Project On A WIP Job
(Doc ID 433471.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:WICMLP - WIP Mass Load
There are two symptoms for the same problem:
1. When releasing jobs from the MRP planners the WIP Mass Load fails with:
Error Invalid or Missing WIP Accounting Class
2. When you enter a project on a WIP job using the WIPDJMDF (define WIP job) form, the WIP Accounting Class (WAC) disappears.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. MPP: Material Planner: Planners workbench
2. Choose a Plan: Release the discrete jobs
1. WIP: Discrete: Discrete Job (WIPDJMDF form)
2. Enter A discrete job
3. Insert a project in the Jobs Project
4. The WAC disappears or WAC appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document