Cseipvpa On Multiple Quantity Po Line Only Imports One Ipv Quantity Per Eib Item
(Doc ID 434016.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Interface Invoice Price Variance concurrent request,
if an invoice was matched to a PO EIB receipt where quantity is greater than 1, the IPV that is interfaced to Projects is only the amount allocated to quantity 1 and not the amount allocated to all quantities on the PO line.
For example, the PO has one EIB line with quantity = 5, and the PO was partially received one quantity at a time thereby creating 5 separate PO receipt lines. When the invoice is matched to the PO Receipt, a $100 freight cost is added and allocated across the 5 receipt lines. When the Interface Invoice Price Variance concurrent request is run, it is expected that the CSE_IPV_ADJUSTMENT PA Expenditures created by this process would be 5 @ $20/each however reality is 1 @ $20. The other 4 @ $20, or $80 of freight costs is not being interfaced to Projects.
Expect freight costs for all lines to be interfaced to projects
1. Login as Purchasing Super User.
2. Create and approve project related PO with 2 PO lines with multiple quantities using two EIB items.
3. Partially Receive PO one quantity at a time.
4. Login as Oracle Installed Base User.
5. Verify EIB item instance created.
6. Login as Project Costing Super User.
7. Run PRC: Transaction Import for type = CSE_PO_RECEIPT.
8. Verify expenditure item generated on project for PO receipt.
9. Login as Oracle Installed Base User. 10. Create Project Item Install transaction.
11. Create Project Item In Service transaction.
12. Login as Project Costing Super User.
13. Run PRC: Transaction Import for type = CSE_PO_RECEIPT.
14. Verify expenditure item generated on project for EIB in service transactions.
15. Login as Payables Manager.
16. Create PO Match Invoice. Match Invoice to PO Receipt. Include freight line distribution and allocate freight amount across all PO receipt lines.
17. Validate and approve the Invoice.
18. Run Payables Accounting Process, include Interface to GL and Journal Import.
19. Login as Oracle Enterprise Install Base.
20. Run Interface Invoice Price Variance to Projects.
NOTE: Only amount allocated to one (1) quantity is interfaced to PA Transaction Import interface table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document