Repair Order Estimate Lines: Cannot Insert Quantities of Less than One
(Doc ID 434245.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Depot Repair Estimate Lines, it is impossible to insert a quantity of less than one.
This issue has been noted in both 11i and 12.0.
Steps To Reproduce:
Application : Depot Repair
Responsibility : Depot Repair Super User
1. Open the Repair Order screen.
2. Query for an existing Service Request/Repair Order (or create a new one).
3. Go the Estimtes tab, and create an Estimate Line.
4. Insert labor as billing category
5. Enter decimal quantity (e.g. 0.5) in Quantities field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document