Plan Design Copy Error "BEN_93256_PDC_ERROR_STACK: N, DISPLAY_NAME, Plan Types..."
(Doc ID 434861.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy a plan design from one instance to another instance, the below error occurs. The error occurs when you submit the imported plan design copy process in the target instance.
"ORA-20001: BEN_93256_PDC_ERROR_STACK: N, DISPLAY_NAME, Plan Types - TestGrade Step Progression Plan Type, N, DETAILS, There may be only one Plan Type with Option Type Grade/Step Progression"
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the source instance, go to US Super HRMS Manager responsibility.
2. Navigate at follows: Total Compensation --> Programs and Plans --> Plan Design Copy menu.
3. Pick Copy or Export Plan Design to export to a file to choose and submit the plans to be copied.
4. Copy the textfile from the Source instance server to the Target instance server.
5. Log in to the target instance's HRMS Manager responsibility and navigate as follows: Submit Requests
6. Submit the Plan Design Copy - Import process giving the path for the target file.
7. Once the process has completed, double-click on the Plan Design Copy menu.
8. For the corresponding process, click on the Continue link.
9. Submit the process and check the log file for the above mentioned errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document